The property is located in Hosoda 1-chome, Katsushika-ku, close to the Higashiyosui Seseragi Dori (East Water Seseragi Street), having a green living environment. The Hosoda 1-chome children's playground is also close by, providing a convenient playground for children as well. The property is a 14-minute walk from Keisei Koiwa Station on the Keisei Main Line and a 17-minute walk from Koiwa Station on the JR Sobu Line, which is undergoing redevelopment. The area around Koiwa Station is expected to be further revitalised with the construction of a large high-rise complex, which will include residential and commercial facilities and a day-care centre, which can make more people to live and work as well as enhancing the quality of life. The building was formerly sold in June 2015 by Iida Sangyo Co Ltd and is built to new earthquake resistance standards (Shin-Taishin). The land is 87.09 m2, the building 84.04 m2 (2 storeys) and parking is available on site. The public road to the north-west is approximately 7.2 meters wide and provides good sunlight, ventilation and easiness for car parking. The building is a good sized 3LDK type with a living/dining/kitchen on the first floor, three bedrooms on the second floor, with having total two toilets (one each floor). This is an owner-change property that is currently leased. The surface yield is 5.58% and the monthly rent is 231,750 yen per month (including 6,750 yen consumption tax). Please consider this property for investment purpose and also for your own use in the future.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.