The property is located in a quiet residential area in Nakanoshima 6-chome, Tama-ku. It is a 9-minute walk from Nakanoshima Station on the JR Nambu Line, which provides easy access to Shinjuku and Kawasaki, and the road to the station is flat. Nakanoshima No.3 Park and the Tama River riverbed (Kawasaki Tama River Fureai Road) are nearby, creating a green living environment. A supermarket (Summit Store Nakanoshima) is about 6 minutes' walk away, making it convenient for daily shopping.
The building was built in July 2019 to new earthquake-proof standards. The property is located on the north-east and south-east corner land, with good sunlight and ventilation, and a roof balcony from which to enjoy the view. It faces approx. 6 meter width private road which can provide an openness and achieve easy car parking. The two-story building has a total floor area of 91.91 square meters and a spacious layout of 3LDK + storage room, roof balcony and garage space (the 6-jou storage room can also be used as a bedroom). The Living Dining Kitchen area is approx. 18.75 jou. The open kitchen with plenty of storage space gives a sense of depth continuing to the living dining area which can have a plenty of sunlight from east-south windows. Toilets are conveniently located on the first and second floor. The house is also fully equipped with floor heating (living room), dish washer/dryer, bathroom dryer/heater, air conditionings, intercom with TV monitor, etc. The property is currently vacant and an internal viewing is highly recommended, so please contact us for arranging a viewing!
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.