Located in the quiet Nishi-Atami villa area, uptown from Kinomiya Station on the JR Ito Line. Away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Atami, the residence is surrounded by lush greenery that changes from season to season, and the chirping of wild birds provides a pleasant living environment where you can enjoy nature to the fullest and a refreshing breeze escapes. Around the station, there is "Atami Plum Garden" where many varieties of plum trees are planted, "Kinomiya Shrine", a power spot with a famous camphor tree, and "Hime-no-Sawa Park" where you can enjoy an abundance of azaleas and other wildflowers, and enjoy outdoor activities and BBQ. There is also a golf course within the villa area, making it a great location for golf enthusiasts.
The building is a 3-story wooden/steel-frame structure built in 2005. The biggest attraction of this property is the wonderful view. Because of its elevated location, it overlooks the green mountains and Sagami Bay below, and blessed with ample sunlight. This property can be used as a base for leisure activities among friends and family, or you can start your own lodging business since it is fully furnished and equipped with a lodging business license. It also has a sauna and 2 jacuzzis, and solar power generation has already been installed.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.