This property is located on a hillside, which can be seen after driving down Route 135 along the east coastline from downtown Atami.
The property is located in a quiet villa area with lush greenery in the warm southern Atami area. The location is blessed with breathtaking views, hot springs, and fresh breezes, making it an ideal location.
Many of the plots in Atami are built on a hillside, taking advantage of the geographical features of Atami, but this vacation home site is unusually flat and has a view of the ocean.
The subject property is located at the top of Green Hill Villa, a private and spectacular location where you do not have to worry about the eyes of your neighbours. Mt. Fuji can be seen from the roof balcony when the weather is clear.
The building was built in 1992, and in April 2021, the indoor plumbing and the outbuilding were renovated, and an outdoor hot spring bath and sauna (with cold water plunge bath) were built. The interior of the house is in very good condition and requires no repairs. The second floor has a mini-kitchen, toilet, and bath, so it is suitable for large family. You can also enjoy BBQ in the garden.
Hot spring: Oishikazawa Onsen (spring temperature 97.0℃* clear, strong salty taste, odorless)
Name change fee: 100,000 yen
Monthly fee: 20,000 yen
Renewal fee: 300,000 yen
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.