A family house in Fussa City.
- Parking Spot for up to 3 (Three) Cars
- 4LDK that can accommodate remote work.
- High-grade wood flooring with the feel of solid wood.
- Bathroom heater and dryer for your comfort even in winter.
- Peninsula-type kitchen that is open and invites family conversation.
- Dishwasher/dryer, a staple for easy housekeeping.
- Excellent storage capacity! Cupboard with earthquake-resistant latches
- All rooms have shutters for security and disaster prevention.
- A home delivery box is provided for your peace of mind even when you're not home.
- All rooms are equipped with storage space.
80-100% Loan support for foreigners, low interest rate
PR is a plus, no obligation for PR visa or Japan passport
If you want additional information, please complete a simple questionnaire.
It only takes about 1 minute to fill out
Fussa Honmachi Nursery School: 333m (5-minute walk)
Daisei Hospital: 337m (5-minute walk)
Fussa Station on the (JR Ome Line): 640m (about 8 minutes' walk)
JR Hachiko line Higashi Fussa station: about 480m (6 min. walk)
Fussa Daiichi Elementary School: approx. 910m (approx. 12 min. walk)
Fussa Daiichi Junior High School: Approximately 1,500 m (about 19 minutes' walk)
Fussa Honmachi Nursery School: Approximately 330m (5 minutes' walk)
Seiyu Fussa store: about 620m (about 8 minutes' walk)
Inageya Koufushi Fussa Ginza Store: about 660m (about 9 minutes' walk)
Mar 2, 2024
Next Update Schedule
May 31, 2024
Fussa, a city in Western Tokyo, is famous for being one of the most comfortable places to live in Suburban Tokyo. Located close to Tokyo's busiest area; it is very convenient to commute for residents to commute from/to thanks to its proximity. Due to its massive foreign population, it is a good place to be exposed to both Japanese and foreign cultures, and one of the rare places in Japan where the usage of English is widespread, which is very helpful for foreign residents, especially people who seek to begin a new life in Japan.
Air Conditioner / Heater
Bath Water Heater
Washer / Dryer
Higashifussa Station (JR Hachikō Line (Hachiōji-Komagawa))
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.