[Owner change property]
〇Monthly rent: 270,000 yen
〇Annual rent: 3,240,000 yen
〇 Surface yield: 3.60%
■Constructed in January 2020 (Reiwa 2)
■Structure: Reinforced concrete building, 50 stories with 1 basement floor
The adopted Obayashi -gumi's unique ultra -high -layer vibration structure system "Dual Frame System"
■Total number of units: 653 units
■Architecture overview at new construction
Business owner: Tokyu Land, Sumitomo Corporation, Sumitomo Real Estate
Design: Obayashi Corporation
Construction: Obayashi Corporation
■Management: Tokyu Community
■Shared facilities (some fees apply)
B1 floor, management room, concierge counter
Owner's Lounge, Garden Lounge, Library Lounge
1st floor Grand entrance, coach entrance, station approach
Mail Corner, Delivery Box, Disaster Prevention Center
Pet foot washing area, motorcycle/mini bike storage, recyclable garbage storage
2nd floor bicycle storage
3rd floor bicycle storage
37th floor Guest room 1, Guest room 2
38th floor guest suite
47th floor view balcony
Garbage station on each floor
■Pets allowed (restrictions apply according to management regulations)
2 units for low rise up to 14th floor
3 units for mid-rise 15th to 34th floors
High-rise buildings 34th to 50th floors 3 units
1 emergency unit
3 bicycle parking spaces
Tower parking 262 spaces
3 planes for visitors, 1 plane for service
*Please contact us regarding availability, vehicle specifications, fees, etc.
■Garbage storage area
Disposer installed in each room
Garbage stations on each floor (available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year (excluding bulky garbage))
1st floor recyclable garbage storage area
Osaka Metro Midosuji Line Nakatsu Station 1 minute walk
Own property number: 320F3040
Nakatsu Station (Osaka Metro Subway Midōsuji Line)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.