The property is located just 11 minutes by bus from Senri-Chuo Station on the Hankyu Line, followed by a 6-minute walk from the bus stop. Additionally, it is conveniently situated a 4-minute walk from the upcoming new station, Minoh Senba Osaka University Mae Station, scheduled to open in spring 2024.
The agent fee is about 3% of the purchase price. In addition, there will be a need for 2-3% for stamp duty and registration fees. Please feel free to inquire about financing as well.
Kindergarten/Daycare: 11 minutes on foot to Minoh City Ina Nursery
Elementary School: 24 minutes on foot to Minoh City Kayano East Elementary School
Junior High School: 24 minutes on foot to Minoh City Fourth Junior High School
Supermarket: 3 minutes on foot to Fresco Minoh Funamachi Store
Convenience Store: 5 minutes on foot to Seven Eleven Minoh Funamachi Higashi Store
Shopping Mall: 9 minutes on foot to Edion Minoh Funamachi Store
Hospital: 16 minutes on foot to Minoh City Hospital
Nov 17, 2023
Next Update Schedule
Feb 15, 2024
Featuring balconies and windows in three directions, this property boasts excellent ventilation and a truly open atmosphere. Additionally, its proximity to the upcoming new station scheduled to open next year places it within walking distance, enhancing convenience. With just a 30-minute commute, you can easily access the heart of Osaka. All rooms have been recently renovated with new wallpaper, and the entire apartment is equipped with all-electric appliances for modern living.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.