- Year Built
- Direction Facing
- Northeast, Southeast
- Transaction Type
- Available From
- Building Description
Some renovation and repair etc. have been done by the current owner. Part of the wooden architecture with the feeling of good old days is remained in various parts of the room, and you can feel the nostalgic atmosphere.
- Other Expenses
*Onsen usage fee (up to 25㎥）: JPY 8,000/ monthly
● Property Tax
- Property Tax: JPY 31,000 (approximately) / annually
- City Planning Tax: JPY 11,700 (approximately) / annually
● One-Time Fees in purchasing property
- Contract Stamp Fee: JPY 30,000
- Brokerage Fee: JPY 1,749,600
- Registration Tax: JPY 132,600 (approximately)
- Property Acquisition Tax: JPY 143,300 (approximately) *It will be billed directly from local taxation office in 3-4 months after the purchase.
Onsen Rights Included (The fee is included in property price.)
(Onsen Category: Details are Under checking.)
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sales will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
"Kaikocho" where remains the taste of the Showa Period. You can also enjoy the growth of oranges and persimmon fruits on the premises. Also you can enjoy a view of Oshima and Hatsushima and fireworks festival.
- Date Updated
- Feb 6, 2020
- Next Update Schedule
- Mar 7, 2020
* Taxable expenses etc. are including consumption tax.
*June 2006, renovation and repair etc. had been done : Ceiling wall cross change (DK · living · Western-style × 2 · washroom), Wall painting (Japanese style × 2 · corridor), Floor change (DK · living · east side Western style room / washroom), Tatami replacement (Japanese room × 2), Kitchen change, Washbasin change, Bathtub change / Floor change (bathroom), Closet installation (DK · East side Western room)
*January 2015, renovation and repair etc. had been done: Whole surface leakage repair, Part exterior repair (kitchen), Wall cross change (washroom undressing room)
*Please contact us for Onsen details.
Atami Station (JR Tōkaidō Line (Tokyo-Atami))
Click to show map