Setback distance is 1 meters from the external wall .
The height limit of the building is 10 meters.
Minimum site area for building is 165㎡.
Designated Floor Area Ratio is 60% except for exclusive occupation house,row house, and semi-detached house.
The environmental preservation area of Detached house.
Within the housing land development construction regulated area.
The landscape planning area.
Mt.moiwa scenic district(Category 2).
Jun 19, 2019
Next Update Schedule
Jul 19, 2019
No description available
Nishi Sen Ichi Yon Jou Station (Sapporo Streetcar Yamahana Line)
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.