Renaissa Namba Tower, completed in February 2006, is a 38-story large-scale high rise condominium with 288 units. Just a 1-minute walk from JR Namba Station on the JR Kansai Main Line, which has plenty of commercial facilities. There are elevators for high-rise and low-rise buildings, and elevators for pets (emergency), as well as owners salons, party rooms, guest rooms, and a sky lounge. The floor plan of Renaissa Namba Tower is from 1LDK to 4LDK ranging from 45.04㎡ to 153.10㎡. In addition to auto-lock system, security cameras, delivery boxes, BS / CS antennas, each house is equipped with floor heating, security function integrated intercom, bathroom heating dryer, disposer, etc. Pets are allowed in the building. There are plenty of commercial facilities around Namba Station. There is also a 24-hour supermarket in front of the building.
Address: 2-2-10 Minatomachi, Naniwa-ku, Osaka
Construction: February 2006
Internet Usage Fee: ¥1,512/month
Parking: ¥22,000 ~ ¥30,000 per month
Hoa (management fee): ¥13,500/month
Osaka City Air Terminal (OCAT)
Mar 25, 2020
Next Update Schedule
Apr 24, 2020
Floor Area: 71.65 ㎡
JR Namba Station (Yamatoji Line)
1 min. walk
Namba Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Yotsubashi Line)
5 min. walk
Namba Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Midōsuji Line)
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.