The Tower Yokohama Kitanaka has 58 floors above ground, 1 basement floor, 199.95m in height, Mitsui Fudosan Residential and Marubeni newly established in “Kitanaka-dori Kita district A-4 district” in Naka-ku, Yokohama. It is a high-rise apartment. The building will also contain service apartments “Oakwood Suites Yokohama”, stores and offices. Designed by Kashima Construction, construction by Kashima Construction and Panasonic ES Construction Engineering. Completed in late February 2020, the condominium is scheduled to move in late April.
At the end of June 2020, the Yokohama City Hall (31 floors above ground, 155.4m high) is scheduled to move to the adjacent land.
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.