Sylphide Honmachi Higashi was completed by Taisei Construction in June 2001. This is a 13-storey SRC apartment with excellent durability and earthquake resistance. The total number of units is 32. The occupied area ranges from 28.22m2 to 90.58m2, and the floor plan for sale is from one room to 3LDK + W. At the common entrance in Sylphide Honmachi Higashi, a delivery box that can receive luggage even when you are away is installed, and an auto lock system with a TV monitor is adopted. Other security considerations include the introduction of a fingerprint collation system and security cameras installed inside the elevator and in front of the delivery locker. Each dwelling unit has a heated floor heater in the living room and a heating / dryer in the bathroom. There are various dwelling units such as dwelling units with kitchen windows, maisonette type dwellings, and dwelling units with floor-to-floor Japanese rooms. Sylphide Honmachi Higashi is a convenient location where you can use three lines, with a 5-minute walk from the nearest Osaka Municipal Subway Sakaisuji Line / Chuo Line Sakaisuji-Honmachi Station and a 5-minute walk from Chuo Line / Tanimachi Line Tanimachi 4-Chome Station.
Property Tax: ¥100,958 (2019)
Mar 23, 2020
Next Update Schedule
Apr 22, 2020
No description available
Tanimachi Yon Choume Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Tanimachi Line)
6 min. walk
Sakai Suji Honmachi Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Chūō Line)
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.