● Multiple storage room space: wardrobe storage, overall design of household appliances, high utilization of space.
● Open kitchen: The kitchen and the bedroom are integrated in cooking space that can widen the space and keep communication with the living room during cooking. High-end brand cooking stove makes you enjoy the fun of home cooking.
● Toilet bath separated from wet and dry: washing machine, warm water electric toilet, overall bathroom design, washing machine placement base.
● Bicycle storage: devices that move in the vertical direction, including moving space (shaft) wire ropes, counterweights, driving devices, speed governors, etc.
● Surveillance camera: camera monitoring for monitoring crime, the device is used for video transmission, image processing and record storage functions.
● Earthquake-proof standards: The building has been certified by a recognized administrative agency and meets earthquake safety standards.
● Freehold property,sublease for 5 years, annual return rate is 6%, refined decoration.
Tsutenkaku Tower About 8 minutes on foot
10 minutes walk from Shinsaibashi
Tennoji Zoo about 10 minutes on foot
About 9 minutes on foot from Namba Park
Yamada Electric Labi1 Denki Namba Branch 8 minutes on foot
Osaka City Daikoku Elementary SchoolApproximately 2 minutes on foot
Kuromon Market 8 minutes on foot
Airanbashi Hospital 9 minutes on foot
20% of the contract should be paid. The building is completed by the end of September 2020,and the interior is arranged in October-December 2020. The
Guest house is photographed, and the rent collection starts in January 2021.
The first step: subscription. Subscription payment of 20,000 yuan.
Step 2: Down payment. Pay the first payment of 20% within 7 days of signing the subscription.
Step 3: The balance. Pay the final payment of 20% within 60 days of signing the contract.
Step 4: The final payment. Pay the final payment of 20% within 120 days of signing the contract.
Step 5: The final payment. On September 25, 2020, 40% of the balance was paid.
Step 6: Transfer. Apply for house transfer certificate before December 15, 2020.
Daikokucho Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Yotsubashi Line)
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.