- Year Built
- Transaction Type
- Balcony Size
- 4.68 m²
- Available From
- Building Description
● Multiple storage room space: wardrobe storage, overall design of household appliances, high utilization of space.
● Open kitchen: The kitchen and the bedroom are integrated in cooking space that can widen the space and keep communication with the living room during cooking. High-end brand cooking stove makes you enjoy the fun of home cooking.
● Toilet bath separated from wet and dry: washing machine, warm water electric toilet, overall bathroom design, washing machine placement base.
● Bicycle storage: devices that move in the vertical direction, including moving space (shaft) wire ropes, counterweights, driving devices, speed governors, etc.
● Surveillance camera: camera monitoring for monitoring crime, the device is used for video transmission, image processing and record storage functions.
● Earthquake-proof standards: The building has been certified by a recognized administrative agency and meets earthquake safety standards.
● Freehold property,sublease for 5 years, annual return rate is 6%, refined decoration.
Tsutenkaku Tower About 8 minutes on foot
10 minutes walk from Shinsaibashi
Tennoji Zoo about 10 minutes on foot
About 9 minutes on foot from Namba Park
Yamada Electric Labi1 Denki Namba Branch 8 minutes on foot
Osaka City Daikoku Elementary SchoolApproximately 2 minutes on foot
Kuromon Market 8 minutes on foot
Airanbashi Hospital 9 minutes on foot
- Date Updated
- Mar 12, 2020
- Next Update Schedule
- Apr 11, 2020
Open VR page
20% of the contract should be paid. The building is completed by the end of September 2020,and the interior is arranged in October-December 2020. The
Guest house is photographed, and the rent collection starts in January 2021.
The first step: subscription. Subscription payment of 20,000 yuan.
Step 2: Down payment. Pay the first payment of 20% within 7 days of signing the subscription.
Step 3: The balance. Pay the final payment of 20% within 60 days of signing the contract.
Step 4: The final payment. Pay the final payment of 20% within 120 days of signing the contract.
Step 5: The final payment. On September 25, 2020, 40% of the balance was paid.
Step 6: Transfer. Apply for house transfer certificate before December 15, 2020.
Daikokucho Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Yotsubashi Line)
Imamiyaebisu Station (Nankai Kōya Line)
Ebisucho Station (Hankai Tramway Hankai Line)
Click to show map