Three Lots of land for sale located in Sakyo-ku of Kyoto City overlooking Takano River and the mount Hiei to the east. A quick 5 minute walk to Takaragaike Station.
A small stream divides the two lots of land allowing for you the owner to think of creative ways to build your dream house or dream vacation home. The area also has a large park, Takaragaike Park, for those with small children.
The photos of the 3D model and floor plans are for reference.
Approximately ¥100,000,000 to build the house as shown in the floor plans and 3D model.
Address: 5-2 Matsugasaki Inodehana-cho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto
Land Area: 428.29㎡
Land Use: Residential
Floor to Land Ratio: 40%
Building to Land Ratio: 80%
Zoning: Category 1 Low-Rise Residential
May 28, 2020
Next Update Schedule
Jun 27, 2020
No description available
Takara Ike Station (Eizan Electric Railway Kurama Line)
5 min. walk
Kokusai Kaikan Station (Kyoto City Subway Karasuma Line)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.