This fully renovated Kyo-machiya is located in the eastern part of the Gion area, in the stone wall alley located in the block between Kodai-ji Temple and the approach to Yasaka Shrine. The unique townscape composed of cobblestones and stone walls was formed from the Meiji to Taisho era, and is currently selected as the "Saneizaka Traditional Buildings Preservation District".
This property, renovated in 2019, features a large bathroom that also serves as a living dining room on the first floor. From the Japanese-style room on the second floor, you can also see the roof tiles that leads to Kodai-ji Temple. The hideout inside the Ishibekoji alley is one of the unique spots in Kyoto.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.