This is the sale of the uninhabited island Ubanari Island (ウ離島) located in the north-northeast of Iriomote Island.
Iriomote Island is designated as Iriomote Ishigaki National Park and is famous for rare wild animals such as the Iriomote wildcat.
Ubanari Island has also been designated as a national park.
This is a rare uninhabited island for SALE in Okinawa.
Building-to-land ratio: 70%
Floor-area ratio 400%
The height of the building shall be 10 meters or less and the second floor or less.
When the tide is ebb, you can walk from Iriomote Island.You might have a private beach party in this island.
It is an uninhabited island, so you can see the starry sky beautifully.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.