Located in the center of Naha City, a 10-minute drive from the airport, and a 9-minute walk from Miebashi Monorail Station, it is a very well located 56-room hotel for sale.
It takes 3 minutes on foot to Tomari Port, the base for each remote island, 10 minutes by car to Shuri Castle, and 12 minutes on foot to Kokusai Street shopping district. It's a 17-minute walk to Makishi Public Market and a 20-minute walk to Naminoue Beach, the only beach in Naha City. With such a great location, it is a perfect place to stay for a wide range of customers, including families, individuals and couples who is visiting for leisure as well as a business person.
The property is leased to Livemax Hotel until the end of October 2024. (4 year fixed contract, three and a half years remaining) There are single, twin, double, family rooms and Japanese-style rooms.
Price can be negotiated for cash purchases.
Total Floor Area: 1957.18sqm
Naha Airport: 10 minutes drive
Monorail Miebashi Station: 9 minutes walk
Tomari Port: 3 minutes walk
Shuri Castle: 10 minutes drive
Kokusai Street Shopping Street: 12 minutes walk
Makishi Public Market: 17 minutes walk
Naminoue Beach: 20 minutes walk
The Museum and Art Gallery: 16 minutes walk
Fuzhou Garden: 18 minutes walk
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.