13 minutes walk from Seijo Gakuenmae Station on the Odakyu Line
■ Built in August 1994
■<Owner property change>
5 floors out of 5 floors fully rented (as of March 21, 2019)
Full rent 10,085,652 yen/year Assumed full vacancy yield of about 5.93%/year
The Property is a 4-story building with a steel basement basement floor located on a corner lot along Setagaya Street.
"Setagaya Dori" has a lot of traffic and traffic, and has good visibility.
・About Setagaya Street
Setagaya-dori is a 9km extension from the Sangenjaya intersection on Tamagawa-dori in Setagaya-ku to the Kanagawa-ken boundary of Komae city.
It is a two-lane radial road.
Facilities along the street: National Center for Child Health and Development, NHK Broadcasting Technology Research Institute, Tokyo University of Agriculture,
Nihon University College of Commerce, Kanto Central Hospital, etc.
Intersecting roads: National Route 246, Loop Line 7, Loop Line 8, Tama Tsutsumi Street, Komae Street, etc.
Please feel free to contact us for details.
Jul 18, 2020
Next Update Schedule
Aug 17, 2020
Person in charge: Yoon Matsun
Property Number: 188P4038
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.