A flat land for development in quiet environment with an area of 19,029.00sqm. Approximately 17 minutes walk (about 1.3km) from Kutchan Station.
A flat land for development within walking distance from Kutchan Station (Approximately 17 minutes / about 1.3km). Kutosan River flows nearby (about 15m) and you can see Mt. Yotei. An easy access to Niseko Hanazono Ski Area with approximately 11 minutes drive (about 7.5km) and to municipal Asahigaoka Ski Area with approximately 3 minutes drive (about 1.5km).
Total Management Fee(monthly) －
Property tax (annual) JPY 472,500
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 60,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 14,312,760
Registration tax JPY 723,200(estimate)
Property Acquisition Tax JPY 723,200(estimate) *Acquisition tax will be charged in three or four months after you purchase the property.
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Oct 24, 2021
Next Update Schedule
Nov 23, 2021
Electricity Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas LPG (Individual system)
Water Public water supply system (Using private pipe)
Drain Septic tank (Individual system)
Sewage Septic tank (Individual system)
Kucchan Station (JR Hakodate Main Line (Oshamambe - Otaru))
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.