This house has an open space from the living room to the balcony, overlooking Mt.Yotei from all rooms.
All rooms have windows on the east side, and you can enjoy the view of Mt. Yotei. You can feel the big space, because of the design such as living room, dining room and balcony without partition or pillar. The land is expansive with 2 lands, and you can enjoy outdoor activities like BBQ in the garden.
Total Management Fee(monthly) JPY 57,120
Maintenance Fee JPY 259,200（non-taxable）/Annually
Snow removal cost JPY 89,640/Annually
Insurance JPY 151,400（non-taxable）/Annually
Septic tank inspection fee JPY 63,700/Annually
Internet fee JPY 121,485/Annually
Property tax (annual) JPY 136,800
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 30,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 2,920,500
Registration tax JPY 201,100(estimate)
Property Acquisition Tax JPY 317,200(estimate) *Acquisition tax will be charged in three or four months after you purchase the property.
Remarks *Fixed expenses for hotel operation / 25% of hotel operation income*Additional expenses (such as water utility fees, cleaning fee, villa land management fee, etc.) will be incurred separately.
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Aug 4, 2020
Next Update Schedule
Sep 3, 2020
Electricity Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas LPG (Shared system)
Water Public water supply system
Hot Water Gas powered water heating system
Drain Septic tank (Combined system)
Sewage Septic tank (Combined system)
Air Conditioner Available (2units)
Car Park Car space for 2 cars
Hirafu Station (JR Hakodate Main Line (Oshamambe - Otaru))
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.