Two houses for sale coming with onsen and large extent of land (2,515 sqm). Suitable for your second house or guest house.
Located at Azumino-hotaka onsen-go, Nagano. You can enjoy drinkable-onsen at bath as well as kitchen. Numerous types of flowers and trees are well maintained by the owner. Find out your ideal life surrounded by nature!
Total Management Fee(monthly) JPY 20,167
Maintenance Fee JPY 3,300/annual
Hot Spring meter system usage fee JPY 1,100/annual
Hot Spring basic fee (up to 30 CBM) JPY 19,800/monthly
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 10,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 1,485,000
Remarks ※The owner has 2 hot spring rights, and all onsen related fees described here are for two rights.
※The current 10 year hot spring right will expire on March 31, 2022.
※Buyer has to bear hot spring right transfer fee, which will be determined by the hot spring provider about one year prior to the expiration date.
※hot spring excess charge:(30～40 CUM); JPY 1,100 / monthly , (more than 40 CUM); JPY 1,980 / monthly
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Jan 28, 2021
Next Update Schedule
Feb 27, 2021
Electricity Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas LPG (Individual system)
Water Public water supply system
Hot Water Gas powered water heating system
Drain Private sewerage system
Sewage Private sewerage system
Air Conditioner -
Car Park Car space for 10 cars
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.