Award wining Australian architecture and landscape on a secluded nature rich hill side of Kobe. This property used to be a resident of Australian Consulate Generals. This is one of the most unique properties in Kobe.
The house is situated on the large piece of land 905.50 sq m at the edge of Mt. Rokko National Park. west side of the property is lush green forest and natural stream.
The house functioned as diplomatic entertainment, office and residence for the successive Consulate Generals. Vast space of living room suitable for entertaining large number of guests which is adjacent to the wood deck terrace. Next to the living room there is 33 sq m dining room which you can host 18 guests around a large table. Separately there is a private section of kitchen and family dining area with its own balcony. Next to the entrance is the study with high ceiling. Second floor is a family private space with a spacious corner master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two bedroom with double sink bathroom, a guest room with en-suite bathroom and family living entertaining room.
A covered garage space for three cars and a Japanese inspired Australian garden wraps around the house.
Total floor area 433.42 sq m
Steel frame, two stories building
Designed by Joanne Blesing is an award-winning Interior and Architectural designer.
Landscape design by TCL - One of the world’s most highly acclaimed landscape architecture and urban design firms.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.