Elaborate modern designer Machiya is situated in the oldest Geisha district “Kamishichiken” north of Kyoto, near famous shrine Kitano Tenmangu. The house was designed by (a world famous designer) Yasumichi Morita.
The exterior is a beautiful traditional Japanese Machiya (a traditional wooden townhouse) facade, but once you step inside the ultra modern luxurious living space welcomes you, oak wood floor with floor heating, traditional Japanese materials coherent with Morita’s significant design elements, lighting and lines creating unusual relaxing space. Large windows bring natural light throughout the house that create strong contrast between daytime and nighttime.
The building consists of dining and kitchen area, living room overlooking internal garden, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom that connect to the rear traditional Japanese garden on the ground floor and a second living room with library on the second floor that can be used as a guest room.
The property used to function as a luxury guest house with concierge service.
Wooden structure, two stories, built in 1989 renovated in 2015.
Land (freehold) 233.32 sq m
17 minutes to Kyoto station and 7 minutes to Subway Imadegawa station by taxi.
Mar 22, 2021
Next Update Schedule
Apr 21, 2021
No description available
Kitano Hakubaicho Station (Keifuku Electric Railroad Kitano Line)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.