CLIO KOMAZAWA-KOEN was constructed by Tada Construction Co., Ltd. and formerly sold by MEIWA ESTATE Co., Ltd. in December 2016. It is located in a residential area with lush greenery of “Higashigaoka, Meguro-ku” close to Komazawa Olympic Park. It is within easy reach of Tokyu Toyoko Line and Tokyu Den-en-toshi Line, and from the bus stop along Komazawa Avenue in front of the apartment, you can take a bus to go directly to Ebisu Station. The granite-tiled entrance wall is stately looking, and it comes with a courtyard and an attractive arrangement of lush greenery within the apartment premises.
Information not available in English
Nov 25, 2020
Next Update Schedule
Dec 25, 2020
The unit for sale is 3LDK type with 68.82m2 located on the ground floor. The terrace with about 14.88m2 is connected from the living room to obtain a depth feel. The open kitchen space is equipped with various functions such as a dishwasher, a garbage disposer, a water purifier, and a kitchen back counter, etc. Other facilities and equipment include floor heating system (in living and dining room), windows with Disaster Prevention Film (in living and dining room), bathroom heater and dryer, bathroom with mist sauna function, toilet with hand-washing counter.
Komazawa-daigaku Station (Tōkyū Den-en-toshi Line)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.