Three-minute walk from Ginza Station, Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
1 minute walk from Higashi-Ginza Station, Toei Asakusa Line
Built in June 2002
Northeast and southeast corners
The property is visible from the Mihara intersection and Harumi Street.
Gross yield on assumed full occupancy: approx. 3.30%, NOI yield on assumed full occupancy: approx. 3.00%.
Estimated monthly rent (including common service charge and rooftop signage) 52853760 yen
Estimated annual expenditure (management fees, taxes and public dues, etc.) 4801305 yen
Rental income and yields are not guaranteed for the future.
Rents are based on current rents for properties that are currently leased, and rents for new properties and properties that are vacant or partially vacant are assumed to be fully occupied based on the surrounding market rent levels and asking rents.
The gross yield is a simple yield (total annual rent including common service fees, etc. ÷ purchase price) based on the current or assumed full occupancy, and does not exclude necessary expenses such as property taxes and management fees.
The 4th floor is assumed to be used by the owner.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.