■ A 5-minute walk from Tsukishima Station on the Yurakucho Line and Toei Oedo Line
■ A 3-minute walk from Kachidoki Station on the Toei Oedo Line
◎ Land area: 74.08㎡ (22.40 tsubo)
◎ Building area: 413.16㎡ (124.98 tsubo)
◎ Commercial area
◎ 2 lines and 2 stations available
◎ 15 out of 15 rooms are fully rented
・ Type: Apartment store
・ Structure: Steel-framed flat roof 10 stories
・ Date of construction: Built in March 2006
・ Total floor area: 413.16㎡
<Overview of owner change>
■ Monthly rent: 1660 200 yen
■ Annual rent: 1992 2400 yen
■ Surface yield: 2.84% / year
■ Rental details: 15 out of 15 rooms are rented as of May 31, 2nd year of Reiwa
(1) We do not guarantee that rent income and yield will be reliably obtained in the future.
(2) The rent is the current rent for rented items, and for newly built and vacant or partially vacant items, it is displayed assuming that the rent is full based on the rent level of the surrounding market and the offered rent. increase.
(3) The yield is a simple yield (total annual rent including common service fee / purchase price) at the current time or when the occupancy is assumed, and necessary expenses such as property tax and management fee are not deducted.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.