■ 5-minute walk from Sayamashi Station on the Seibu Shinjuku Line * Limited express stop station ■ Built in February 1999 ■ Steel-framed 3-story building ■ Owner change
Life Information-Peripheral information-
◎ Blooming Bloomy Sayamashi Station Store… Approximately 350m ◎ Seven-Eleven Sayamashi Station East Exit Store… Approximately 350m
◎ FamilyMart Sayama City Station East Exit Store… Approximately 350m ◎ Drug Store Seki Sayama City Store… Approximately 450m ◎ Sayama Post Office… Approximately 260m
Currently rented << Fully rented >> * As of January 2020
[Rent at full occupancy] ¥ 270,000 / month / ¥ 3,240,000 / year
[Yield when fully booked] 5.41%
* Regarding income, the current rent is displayed for properties that are being rented. For new construction and those that are vacant or partially vacant, the description is based on the assumption of full occupancy based on the rent level of the surrounding market rent level and the rent in adverting.
* Yield is gross rental yield (total annual rent including common fee / purchase price) at the current or assuming full occupancy, and necessary expenses such as property tax and management fee are not deducted. In addition, rent income and yields are not always guaranteed in the future.
▼ Parking lot
・ Owner change
・ Floor plan on the 1st floor ... Office about 23.7 tatami mats
・ 2nd floor floor plan ... 2K (K about 3.3 tatami mats, Western-style room about 6.5 tatami mats, about 6.2 tatami mats)
・ Floor plan on the 3rd floor ... 1K x 2 (K about 2 tatami mats, Western-style room about 7 tatami mats, K about 1 tatami mat, Western-style room about 7 tatami mats)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.