Built in June 2015
Bathroom heating and ventilation dryer with mist sauna
Pets allowed (restrictions apply)
Kutsukotatsu (Japanese style kotatsu) and under-floor storage in the kitchen
20m to Kyoto Gyoen (Seiwain Gate)
Monthly rent and other income 230,000 yen
(As of September 7, 2019)
6 minute walk to Kyogoku Elementary School (approx. 440m)
◎25-minute walk to Kamigyo Junior High School (approx. 1,970m)
3-minute walk to Lawson Prefectural Medical University Hospital Store (approx. 200m)
9-minute walk to Fresco Mini Kawaramachi Imadegawa Store (approx. 660m)
1 minute walk to Kyoto Gyoen (Seiwain Gomon) (approx. 20m)
Land rights: Fixed-term leasehold (surface rights) Land lease period: Until May 2075
The land will be returned to the landowner after the lease expires. The term cannot be extended due to building purchase requests, contract renewal, or renovation.
Land lease conditions
Land lease fee: 21,100 yen per month / Expiration date of lease: May 2075 (remaining period: 54 years)
▼ Parking lot
Management Company Itochu Urban Community Corporation
Terrace area: 15.11 square meters
Demolition reserve fee: 2,930 yen/month Sponsorship fee: 400 yen/month Neighborhood association fee: 400 yen/month
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.