■ Seibu Railway, Tama River City Monorail "Tamagawa Josui" Station 5 minutes walk
■ Built in November 1989
[Owner change] (As of March 1, 2nd year of Reiwa)
6 out of 15 rooms are rented
Estimated monthly rent: 774,000 yen
Estimated annual rent: 9,288,000 yen
Estimated yield: 8.84%
～ Life Information ～
・ Approximately 230m to FamilyMart Tamagawajosui Station South Exit
・ Approximately 440m to Peacock Store Tamagawa Josui
・ Approximately 400m to Yamazaki Y Shop Karin
・ Approximately 1,100m to Can Do Inageya Tachikawa Saiwai
・ Approximately 1,400m to Welcia Tachikawa Kashiwacho store
・ Approximately 1,400m to Keiyo Day Two Tachikawa Saiwaicho
* Regarding income, the current rent is displayed for properties that are being rented. For new construction and those that are vacant or partially vacant, the description is based on the assumption of full occupancy based on the rent level of the surrounding market rent level and the rent in adverting.
* Yield is gross rental yield (total annual rent including common fee / purchase price) at the current or assuming full occupancy, and necessary expenses such as property tax and management fee are not deducted. In addition, rent income and yields are not always guaranteed in the future.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.