5-minute walk from Yagoto Station on the Meijo and Tsurumai subway lines.
30 of 52 rooms are currently leased (as of December 14, 2020)
Current income: 12582720 yen/year Yield: 8.38
Assumed full occupancy income: 20262720 yen/year Yield 13.50
Income is based on the current rent for leased properties and on the assumption that vacant properties are fully occupied based on the rent level of the surrounding market and asking rent. Yields are simple yields (total annual rent including common service fees, etc. / purchase price) based on current conditions or when the property is fully occupied, and necessary expenses such as registration fees, property taxes, and management fees are not deducted. Rental income and yield are not guaranteed to be available in the future.
The above building is the contents of El Manos Yagoto.
Neighborhood commercial area: Building-to-land ratio: 80%, Floor-area ratio: 300%.
Structure: Steel-framed structure with a slate roof; 2 stories Built in December 1994
Structure: Steel-framed, two-story building with slate roof Construction date: December 1994 ・Floor: 58.46m2, 2F: 56.70m2
Own property number: 90764002
Yagoto Station (Nagoya Municipal Subway Meijo Line)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.