Apartments for sale by Nomura Real Estate Development
Built in March 2013.
Good condition inside.
Current income: 2,220,000 yen/year
Current yield: 4.44% (as of February 20, 2021)
About 100m to Chikusa Ward Office and Chikusa Public Health Center
About 100m to Chikusa Ward Office and Chikusa Public Health Center ・About 200m to Palais Marché Ikeshita
About 660m to Seijo Ishii Nagoya Central Garden
About 680m to Kakuozan Frante
About 40m to Seven-Eleven Nagoya Haruoka 1-chome Store
About 40m to Ikeshita Post Office
About 300m to Maruyama Park
470m to Haruoka Elementary School
About 470m from Haruoka Elementary School About 1020m from Wakamizu Junior High School
Available / Monthly fee: 3,500 yen - 20,000 yen
Common viewing facility fee: 374 yen/month
(A) Neighborhood commercial district: The area from the public/private boundary line on the south side of the north road to 20 meters to the south Building coverage ratio: 80%, Floor-area ratio: 300%, Quasi-fire zone, Greening zone, 45-meter-high zone, Urban function guidance zone, Residential guidance zone
Building coverage ratio: 60%, floor-area ratio: 200%, quasi-fire zone, greening zone, 20-meter-high zone, urban function guidance zone, residential guidance zone
Building Permit Number: HPA-15-06134-5
In-house Property Number: 907I3042
Ikeshita Station (Nagoya Municipal Subway Higashiyama Line)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.