The site can be used as a company building, an apartment building, or a building site!
Along Route 7, 13 minutes walk to Koenji Station, 12 minutes walk to Nogata Station.
North and east two-way roads, 4-story steel-frame structure
Site area: 81.66m2 (public registry)
Building area: 238.31m2 (official register)
Zoning: Neighborhood commercial area
Building-to-land ratio: 80
Floor-area ratio: 300
Access Road 1: Public road on the east side, width: approx. 32.0m, frontage: approx. 19.7m
Access road 2: Public road on the north side, width: approx. 3.6m, frontage: approx. 9.7m
Current status: In use
Estimated monthly rent for the entire building: 548,000 yen
Estimated yield: approx. 7.38%.
The above lease information is current as of April 2, 2021.
Rents are current rents for properties that are currently leased, and rents for newly built properties and properties that are vacant or partially vacant.
Rents are current rents for leased properties, and for newly constructed properties, vacant properties and partially vacant properties, rents are based on the assumption that the property is fully occupied based on rent levels in the surrounding market and asking rents.
Yield is the simple yield (total annual rent including common service fees, etc. / purchase price) as of the current status, excluding expenses such as registration fees, property taxes, and management fees.
Yields are simple yields as of the current status (total annual rent including common service fees, etc. / purchase price).
Rental income and yield are not guaranteed to be available in the future.
Building Permit No.
Building Permit Number: In-house Property Number: 10814027
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.