Great location with access to two train lines.
8-minute walk from Keikyu Kamata Station on the Keikyu Main Line Airport Line
Tokyu Ikegami Line "Kamata Station" 13-minute walk
Owner-change property *As of March 26, 2021
Assumed rent when fully occupied
Total monthly rent: 657.000 yen/month
Total annual rent: 7.884.000 yen/year Yield: 5.32
Yields are simple yields (total annual rent including common service fees, etc. / purchase price) based on the current status or assumed full occupancy, and necessary expenses such as property taxes and management fees are not deducted.
Rents for properties that are currently leased are based on current rents, while those for newly constructed properties and properties that are vacant or partially vacant are based on the assumption that the property is fully occupied based on the rent level of the surrounding market and asking rents.
In addition, there is no guarantee that rental income and yields will be available in the future.
The surrounding environment
About 190m to Nakayoshi Children's Park
7-Eleven Kamata Honcho 2-chome Store is about 300 meters away.
About 400m to Lawson Technoport Kamata Store
About 600m to Maruetsu Kamata Store
750m to Okay Sagan Store
About 800m to Kamata Ekimae Library
The floor-area ratio is limited due to restrictions on the width of the frontal road and the proportional distribution of multiple use areas.
The building-to-land ratio is limited due to the proportional distribution of multiple zoning districts.
Building permit number: 147
Building Permit No.: 147 In-house Property No.: 100Q4006
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.