Two train lines are available.
7-minute walk from Komagome Station on the JR Yamanote Line
7-minute walk from Komagome Station on the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line
Land area in official register: 157.24m2 (47.56 tsubo)
Total building area in official register: 361.87m2 (109.46 tsubo)
Neighborhood commercial area
Steel-framed, 5-story building
5-story steel-frame building with elevator
Quiet residential area
As of April 4, 2021, 10 out of 10 rooms are leased.
Monthly rent: 908800 yen
Annual rent: 10,905,600 yen
Annual yield: 6.06%.
Income is based on the current rent for leased units, and for newly constructed units and units that are vacant or partially vacant, it is based on the assumption that the units are fully occupied based on the rent level of the surrounding market and asking rent.
Yields are simple yields (total annual rent including common service fees, etc. / purchase price) based on current conditions or when the property is assumed to be fully occupied, and necessary expenses such as property taxes and management fees are not deducted.
Rental income and yield are not guaranteed to be obtained in the future.
Maruetsu Petit Komagome Nakasato 1-chome Store - approx. 450 meters
Approx. 350 meters to Lawson Komagome 1-chome Store
Universal Drug Komagome Store - approx. 350 meters
400m to Komagome Higashi Park (Toshima Ward)
About 750m to Rikugien Somei-mon Gate
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.