Repair reserve (monthly): 14,700 yen
Apr 12, 2021
Next Update Schedule
Jul 11, 2021
A 38-story, 260-unit, earthquake-resistant tower condominium built in January 2008.
Good management system
Excellent management system (24-hour manned management, double auto-lock system)
Hotel-like concierge service and interior corridor design
Hotel-like concierge service, interior corridor design, pets allowed (with restrictions according to regulations)
Private trunk room (0.42㎡)
Remodeling history available (June 2020)
Japanese room (approx. 5.0 square meters) → Western room (approx. 5.0 square meters)
Replacement of gas stove, washing machine pan, and some fittings
Cloth replacement, House cleaning
7 minutes walk from Akihabara Station on Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line.
7 minute walk from Akihabara Station on the JR Yamanote, Keihin-Tohoku, Sobu and Chuo Lines.
8 minute walk from Akihabara Station on the JR Yamanote, Keihin-Tohoku, Sobu and Chuo Lines.
Available / Monthly fee: 23,000 yen to 35,000 yen
Exclusive area includes a trunk room of 0.42㎡.
Breakdown of monthly facility fees: 1) Cable TV listening fee: ¥368 2) Town council fee: ¥300
(2) Town council fee: 300 yen (3) Internet usage fee: 168 yen
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.