Akakura Onsen is one of the oldest and most famous ski resorts in Japan. This village on the slopes of Mount Myoko is drawing a tremendous amount of interest with overseas skiiers and snowboarders in recent years. Located on the Nagano/Niigata border, its beautiful hot springs, massive snow falls, spectacular scenery, wonderful food, and ease of access to Tokyo make this a popular 4-season resort.
This is a rare opportunity to own a 24-guestroom hotel/hot spring business within close walking distance of the ski lifts. Only 200 meters to Akakura Onsen and Akakura Kanko ski resorts. It`s even less to the shops and restaurants of main street Akakura Village, yet it`s set back just enough that you`re away from the hustle and bustle. The hotel enjoys outstanding views of Mount Myoko.
The main hotel building is a concrete and steel structure built in 1993 and is in excellent condition. There are 24 ensuite guest rooms, indoor and outdoor male and female hot springs with Akakura onsen water (hot spring rights included). The basement and lobby have central heating, while guest rooms have their own separate air conditioner/heater units. The hotel is located on a 5,000m2 plot with possibility to subdivide a portion of the land.
Building in excellent shape
22 guest rooms split on the 2nd & 3rd floors (2 family-sized rooms & 20 twin/double rooms although 16 of the twin/double rooms have connecting doors with the option of becoming suites)
Plenty of staff quarters
The main floor has a very large dining area, lounge area, & café/ bar. As well as front desk reception, and a small souvenir shop.
Fully functioning kitchen
Male and female indoor and outdoor onsens
Basement has a ski equipment drying room, ample storage and potential to build additional staff quarters
Comes Fully furnished with custom made teak furniture from Java, 32inch tvs, internet, apple tvs, etc.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.