8 minutes walk from Numabukuro Station on the Seibu Shinjuku Line.
〇 Property Summary〇
Structure: 2-story building with wooden galvanized steel sheet roof
Date of construction: October 1971
Land area: 207.16m2 (official register)
Building area: 224.36m2 (1st floor: 112.18m2, 2nd floor: 112.18m2)
〇 owner-change property 〇
10 out of 14 rooms are now leased
◆Assumed full occupancy monthly rent: 731.700 yen
◆Assumed full occupancy annual rent: 8.780.400 yen
(As of May 31, 2021)
※Rents and other income and yields are not guaranteed to be obtained in the future.
Rents, etc. are based on current rents, etc. for properties that are currently leased, and on market rents in the surrounding area for newly constructed properties and properties with vacant or partially vacant rooms.
Rents, etc., are based on current rents, etc., for properties that are currently leased, and on the assumption that new buildings and vacant or partially vacant properties are fully occupied, based on the market rents in the surrounding area.
Yield is based on the income from rents, etc. as of the current status or at the time of assuming full occupancy.
Yields are simple yields (annual total amount of rent, etc. (excluding tax) ÷ sales price (including tax) × 100
Taxes and public dues, maintenance and management fees, and other necessary expenses are not deducted.
◆Approximately 330 meters to Comodi Iida Numabukuro Store
◆Nakano ward Tetsudo park is about 520m away.
◆340m to Family Mart Nakano Matsugaoka Store
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.