A Japanese-style detached house overlooking Izu Oshima, Hatsushima, and Atami city!
4LDK with hot spring to relax slowly. The paving stones at the entrance of the Japanese-style room reminiscent of a Japanese-style restaurant, the balustrade work, and the tsubo garden that uses the space under the stairs make for a tasteful Japanese style.
Total Management Fee(monthly) JPY 11,660
Hot spring basic fee JPY 11,660/monthly
Property tax (annual) JPY 153,300
City Planning Tax (annual) JPY 32,800
Villa ownership tax JPY 99,800
Municipal tax JPY 5,400
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 10,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 1,056,000
Registration tax JPY 230,800(estimate)
Property Acquisition Tax JPY 286,000(estimate) *Acquisition tax will be charged in three or four months after you purchase the property.
Remarks Hot spring right: None Name transfer fee / Hot water right: 880,000 yen (tax included) Renewal fee: None Hot water supply deadline: No limit Hot spring basic charge 16.2 Up to cubic meters Hot spring excess charge 726 yen / month (tax included)
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Dec 5, 2021
Next Update Schedule
Jan 4, 2022
Electricity Tokyo Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas City gas
Water Public water supply system
Hot Water Gas powered water heating system
Drain Septic tank
Sewage Septic tank
Air Conditioner -
Car Park 1 car space (shared site, shared by neighboring owners)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.