There is a recommended building plan surrounded by overflowing greenery. Days to enjoy the nature of the four seasons at Tokyu Resort Town.
Even in the Tateshina Plateau, which is blessed with a refreshing climate, the Tokyu villa area is particularly blessed with surrounding facilities. You can enjoy nature all year round, such as summer vacation, autumn leaves, and skiing. We also have a recommended building plan that matches the terrain so that you can spend your time comfortably.
Total Management Fee(monthly) JPY 13,276
Management fee (land) JPY 39,380/annual
Ownership transfer fee JPY 119,924/lump sum
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 1,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 224,400
Registration tax JPY 31,300(estimate)
Remarks ● Stamp fee (once at the time of purchase) / 400 yen * If there are two or more lots of land and a detached house, 400 yen is required for each lot. ) ● Registration fee at the time of renewal (separately required) ● CATV not subscribed (subscription fee required separately)
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Dec 8, 2022
Next Update Schedule
Jan 7, 2023
Electricity Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas LPG (Individual system)
Water Private water supply system
Drain Septic tank (Shared system)
Sewage Septic tank (Shared system)
Remarks CATV has not been installed.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.