A relatively flat site surrounded by red pine forests. In winter, you can see the Fujizakura Country Club from between the trees.
The main road is wide (about 8m wide including the promenade), and the Marubeni / Fuji Sakura villa area has a dignified atmosphere! Security cameras such as security cameras installed (at the entrance to the villa) and patrols are attractive.
Total Management Fee(monthly) JPY 1,875
Management fee JPY 22,500（non-taxable）/annual
Repair reserve JPY 200,000（non-taxable）/lump sum
Water contribution JPY 100,000（non-taxable）/lump sum
Construction management fee (at the time of construction) JPY 400,000（non-taxable）/lump sum
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 1,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 198,000
Remarks After building construction / basic water supply fee: 30,000 yen (annual amount), villa building contribution (less than 100 sqm): 34,500 yen (annual amount)
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Oct 23, 2021
Next Update Schedule
Nov 22, 2021
Electricity Tokyo Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas LPG (Individual system)
Water Private water supply system
Drain Septic tank
Sewage Septic tank
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.