Currently leased as of July 30, 2021
Current annual rent: 6052800 yen
Current monthly rent: 504400 yen
Surface yield approx. 8.31%/year as of July 30, 2021
There is no guarantee that rents and other income and yields will be available in the future.
Rents, etc., for properties that are currently leased are based on current rents, etc., while those for newly constructed properties and properties with vacant or partially vacant rooms are based on the assumption that the rooms are fully occupied based on the surrounding rent market.
Yield is the simple yield based on the income from rents, etc. as of the current status or at the time of assuming full occupancy, and is the annual total amount of rents, etc. ÷ purchase price × 100.
＜About leasehold rights
Old law leasehold
Land rent: 43,000 yen/month
Lease period: Until April 5, 2038
230m to Lawson Ekoda 1-chome Store
510m to Seven Eleven Nakano Ekoda 1-chome Store
420m to Komodiiida Numabukuro Store
About 640m to Summit Store Ehara
About 620m to Nakano Ekoda Area Office
230m to Ekoda Library
About 430m to Tetsudou Park
Land lease conditions
Land lease fee: 43,000 yen/month / Expiration date of lease: April 2038 (remaining period: 16 years)
▼ Parking lot
Floor plan unknown as it is currently leased.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.