This property is located in a lush residential area in Shirokane, Minato-ku. This is a rare maisonette type apartment with a sense of openness, complete with a private garden and terrace that spans the basement and first floor, giving it a detached feel with ample light coming in from three sides. There are bathrooms and toilets on the both floors.
It is a skeleton refurbishment even all the plumbing has been newly built. You can change the room from 3LDK to 4LDK for free of charge (t&c apply) . Five built-in air conditioners are included in the ceiling, and the interior is richly decorated with natural solid wood, giving it a luxurious feel.
In addition, even though it is on the first basement floor, the terrace has plenty of depth, allowing the sun to shine in. The vacant lot right in front of the building is a planned construction site for a high school scheduled to open in 2026. Since it is an educational facility, the building is expected to be laid out in a spacious manner, and will most likely not block the sunlight.
It is also in the school catchment of Shirokane no Oka Gakuen, an integrated elementary and junior high school in Minato Ward, which has grew very popular in recent years. This will be a great advantage for families with school-aged children. Furthermore, pets are allowed, that is up to 36 kg in weight.
In addition to its convenient location with shopping facilities, Shirokane offers very good access to major stations.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.