Prime location property - just a minute walk from Hiroo Station, for those who envision a minimalist and sophisticated lifestyle in Tokyo.
Pets allowed! (Up to two small dogs or cats)
Located in renowned Minami-Azabu, this apartment building has a stately, high-quality atmosphere. The location is noteworthy. It's a 1-minute walk from Hiroo Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line. Although it situates in front of the station, it is also merely a 2-minute walk to the lush greenery of Arisugawa Palace Memorial Park. In addition, the international atmosphere of the neighbourhood, with embassies of Switzerland, Germany, Norway, and other countries scattered around, is unique to Minami-Azabu.
The National Azabu Supermarket, which sells many imported foods, is only a few minutes’ walk away. If you cross Gaien Nishi Dori Street, where Hiroo Station is located, you will find the Hiroo Shopping Street, which still has a downtown atmosphere. There are not only fashionable cafes and gourmet spots, but also public baths, fresh fish mongers, pharmacies, and other independent stores that retain the atmosphere of the good old days. This is a rare area that offers both convenience and a residential environment integrated beautifully in the same neighbourhood.
The room, which is undergoing a full skeleton renovation right this moment, is on the 5th floor of a 6-story building with a simple design of 34.51 square meters and 1LDK, creating a minimalist lifestyle in the heart of the city. The view from the balcony is of few tall buildings and you can enjoy the greenery of Arisugawa Palace Memorial Park.
Scheduled completion date: December 2021
Elementary school: 600m
Junior high school: 240m
Convenience store: 100m
Japanese Red Cross Medical Center : 800m
Arisugawa Palace Memorial Park : 160m
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.