Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line "Kaname-cho" station 2 min. walk
Two-minute walk from Kaname-cho Station on the Fukutoshin Line.
1-Chome, Kanamecho, Toshima-ku
Type of right / Proprietary ownership
Site area: 140.79m2 (42.58 tsubo) in the public register
Private road burden area / 16m2
Setback / Already done
Type of land／Building lot Terrain／Flat
Type of access / Private road Article 42, Section 2 applies / Yes (This property has been set back)
Direction of access / North, West Road width / approx. 4.0m, approx. 3.3m
Zoning: Neighborhood commercial district, Category 1 exclusive district for medium and high-rise residential buildings
Building coverage ratio: 80%, 60%.
Floor-area ratio: 400%, 200
High-rise districts: Type 3 and Type 2 high-rise districts
Fire Prevention Designation: Fire Prevention Area, Quasi-Fire Prevention Area
※The building-to-land ratio and floor-area ratio for this property are weighted ※averages of the area of both zoning districts.
※Restrictions due to corner lot relaxation
※Restrictions due to frontal road
※The building coverage ratio and floor area ratio are weighted average of the area of both zoning districts.
In the case of high altitude districts, the stricter restriction will be applied.
◇Owner Change Property
12 out of 14 rooms are now leased.
Assumed annual rent for full occupancy: 11,892,000 yen (Yield: 4.4%) (4.4%) (as of October 21, 2021)
(As of October 21, 2021)
◇The property is a 2-minute walk from Kaname-cho Station on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line.
2-minute walk from Kaname-cho Station on the Fukutoshin Line
◇Reinforced concrete structure, flat roof, 4 floors
◇Four-story reinforced concrete building with a flat roof.
◇Built in March 2003
◇North and West Corner Lot
◇Auto-lock system installed
・Restrictions due to corner lot relaxation.
・Restrictions by front road. There are restrictions based on the front road.
・The building-to-land ratio and floor-area ratio are weighted averages of the area of both zoning districts.
・The building-to-land ratio and floor-area ratio are weighted average of the area of both zoning districts.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.