BeiFall Nihombashi building is located at a crossroads of the commercial area of Asakusabashi Station and Higashi Nihombashi Station, and faces to the 36m width Yasukuni Avenue to the north.
This building was built in 1992 and has 9 floors above ground.
The entire building has a round glass window exterior.
Provide to each tenant a outstanding view of urban street layout on the local atmospheric environment.
First floor has been rented as a chop, and offices on floors 2-9 fully occupied, the building has an elevator.
Please contact for more information
Nihombashi Villa Hotel and Toyoko Inn are right in front of BeiFall Nihombashi building, Mitsuisumitomo Bank Asakusabashi minami buiding, Asahi seimei, Daiwa Asakusa, etc commercial buildings are alongside of the it. Well recognizable.
Jun 8, 2022
Next Update Schedule
Sep 6, 2022
3 surveillance cameras has been installed, 24 hours in operation.
Secom's security is also set up to ensure the safety use of all tenant.
In July 2021, a large-scale renovation has carried out in the building public areas.
Building interior maintenance record also available.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.