Currently being rented for 58,000 per month, this 3LDK investment apartment in Tsurukabuto has an ROI of 9.28%! It's a 4th floor unit in the Tsurukabuto Coop #37 Tower in Nada Ward, Kobe, and has a great view of Osaka Bay from the south-facing balcony.
This area is high on a slope and is not easily accessible by walking; however, there are bus stops nearby which can connect you with Rokko or Mikage stations. There is also parking available for tenants on the premises. Sannomiya is a 21-minute drive away, and Umeda is a 41-minute drive away.
The monthly maintenance fee is 12,000 yen.
Because the apartment is currently occupied by a tenant, it is not possible to view the inside before purchasing.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.