No brokerage fee. Land lot from 20m from Chuo Park. You can see Mt. Fuji between. the trees.
About 14 min drive to the shopping complex, Forest Mall Fujikawaguchiko.
Total Management Fee(monthly) JPY 1,875
Management fee JPY 22,500（non-taxable）/annual
Water service installation fee JPY 200,000（non-taxable）/lump sum
Construction contribution JPY 100,000（non-taxable）/lump sum
Water basic charge JPY 400,000（non-taxable）/annual
Property tax (annual) JPY 19,600
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 1,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 180,400
Registration tax JPY 30,000(estimate)
Property Acquisition Tax JPY 30,000(estimate) *Acquisition tax will be charged in three or four months after you purchase the property.
Remarks * Basic water charge: 30,000 yen / year (after building construction), * Villa building contribution (less than 100?): 34,500 yen / year (after building construction)
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Jul 4, 2022
Next Update Schedule
Aug 3, 2022
Electricity Tokyo Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas LPG (Individual system)
Water Private water supply system
Drain Septic tank
Sewage Septic tank
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.