■12 minutes by bus to "Haruta" station on the JR Kansai Main Line
6 min. walk to Nagoya-Nishi Interchange bus stop by Nagoya City Bus
■6 out of 6 rooms are leased (as of June 9, 2022)
■Reinforced concrete, 3 floors
■2LDK x 6 units
■Parking available: depends on the type of car.
■Current rental income: 4866180 yen/year
■Current yield: 6.75
■Rooftop waterproofing work in March 2019
・Akahoshi Elementary School: approx. 380m (5 min. walk)
・Hatori Junior High School: approx. 1800m (23 min. walk)
・Kawarada Park: 540m (7 min. walk)
・Aoki Super Azpark Store: 510m (7 minutes walk)
・Lawson Nagoya Nishi Interchange Store: 360m (5 minutes walking distance)
・Sandrag Sennonji store: 300m (4 minutes walking distance)
・DCM Kama Sennonji Store: 600m (8 minutes walking distance)
・Shopping center "Azpark" is about 510m (7 minutes walking distance)
Available / Self-parking / Uncovered
Parking: Depends on the type of car
Building Permit Number: JAIC2021X 1149A1
In-house Property No.: 92764002
Haruta Station (JR Kansai Main Line (Kameyama - Nagoya))
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.