◆44th floor above ground, 24th floor
◆Floor plan: 2LD/K + WIC (approx. 0.8 square meters) *WIC = walk-in closet WIC = walk-in closet
◆Exclusive area: 70.12m2
◆Separate cycle trunk area: 2.15 m2 (located on the 2nd floor)
◆No charge for use, etc. Included in the sales price.
◆Open view from the room overlooking the Toyosu Canal.
◆The room has a clear and open feeling by eliminating small beams in the ceiling.
◆Spacious living and dining room (approx. 17.0 square meters)
◆The counter kitchen allows you to see the living room at a glance. You can cook while looking at the view.
◆The 6.0 square meter Western-style room has a walk-in closet of about 0.8 square meters.
◆The hallway area is small, so you can use the space effectively.
◆TES heated floor heating system in the living and dining area.
◇Six-minute walk from Toyosu Station on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line.
Yurikamome Line "Toyosu" station 9 minutes by walking
◇Built in 2009, 44 floors above ground and 1 basement floor. 44-story tower condominium with a basement floor
◇Total number of units: 850
◇Seller at time of construction: Sumitomo Real Estate Development Co.
◇Construction company: Takenaka Corporation
Four-layered security check system (entrance, elevator hall, inside elevator, in front of units)
◇Management system: Day shift (security guards are available after hours)
◇Garbage stations are available on each floor, and garbage can be disposed of 24 hours a day. Garbage can be disposed of 24 hours a day, except for oversize garbage.
◇Interior corridor design
◇Pet foot-washing area
◇Seismic damping structure" is applied to absorb seismic energy to reduce shaking of the building and damage to the structure.
◇Earthquake Early Warning System
◇Concierge service available
□Sky Lounge on the 32nd floor (available for private use, reservation required)
□2nd floor concierge desk, home delivery service, dry cleaning service available (charged)
□2nd floor lounge
□Dust station on each floor (24-hour garbage disposal) *Excluding oversized garbage
□Car wash space available in the parking lot on the 1st floor.
□Disaster prevention center on the 1st floor (manned 24 hours a day, security guards are available after hours)
◆Lawson THE TOYOSU TOWER (open 24 hours) is about 30m away!
※Parking space available/monthly rate: 26,000-48,000 yen 0 yen Available 100 cars (June, 2022) (As of June 30, 2022, the number of available parking spaces depends on the type of vehicle)
Parking space availability and rent are not guaranteed at the time of delivery of the subject property.
Available/monthly: 26,000-48,000 yen
Management system: Day shift (security guards are available after hours)
Building Permit Number: No. 2022SBC-Confirmation 00538Y
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.